Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Does anyone know.....is moon palace ONLY an all inclusive? (by Oscar J.):

went to presentation at moon palace today. and it is an all inclusive only. there are currently two types of memberships offered. the cheaper runs around $23000. they give you 30 weeks to be used whenever since they never expire. And they don't require fees if the week is not used. this for a Jacuzzi suite. Which is a very large studio with a large jacuzzi in the unit. Which well apointed. The mnext and most expensive is the presidential and runs about $50,000 you get more incentives but basically it is the junior suite attached to a living room wet bar (no kitchen which is useless since the place is all inclusive). personally i would rather invest the $23000 at an annual interest of at 8% and assuming a realist period of 20 years (the life cycle for this type of building) . After twenty years I would have close to $114,000. if you are 20 years before your retire invested towards that. Because based on my experience you can get better deals in redweek. I know from personal experience.

And after you tried it out by renting from and owner, and you fall in love with the place buy it from and owner who has fallen out of love with his purchase. at this writing there is an add in redweek.com by an individual selling his recent purchase of a Jacuzzi suite for $8500 ( a savings of $14500 from the current presentation price of $23000).

The benefit of forcing one to take vacation is okay but remember you are buying an obligation involving 10s of thousands of dollars of your hard earned money.