Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: My reservation is not mine? (by Jeff G.):

I'm more than happy to share the confirmation # from this past December (883348741). I don't believe the owner was in on the scam. The Marriott property managers were familiar with Rohan McClure. They said he has a reputation of getting customers down to Aruba and then having them move room to room with excess capacity he can get from property owners. BTW, who is Diana and how is she assisting you?

I've filed a complaint with Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Division of Consumer Services. They're in charge of Timeshare fraud. Unfortunately, they said since it's out of state they didn't have jurisdiction. They passed it to the Real Estate division since he's licensed. Hasn't gone anywhere. This won't do anything to get my money back.

Until I can locate a permanent address of this scum, I won't be able to have him served by suing in small claims court. Therefore, anyone that can locate Rohan McClure, I'd be very grateful.