Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: My reservation is not mine? (by Sharon W.):

So sorry to hear about Rohan, he is not a good person. All Diana was able to do for me was to forward information to Marriott and verify that I was not the one on the reservation. He had an actual Marriott confirmation number for the dates I requested; however, it was not mine. Marriott was concerned that the number was valid and for the dates I requested, but the name on the reservation was not mine and could not be mine as it was a timeshare swap which cannot be rented. I would file a complaint with the Florida License Board. If they have enough complaints they will suspend his license. I would also file a police report (you can do this at your local station). It is a felony in Florida to cash a check with the intent to fruad. If you need to get another room, I could recommend another company. So far I have had great luck with them and they take credit cards, so you have the option to get your money back if the services are not rendered.