Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Dream Travel Condos anyone? (by Tonya W.):

Kevin baiting and switching is advertising someone in with lower prices and then trying to get them to take something at a higher cost. I did nothing like that. A reservation was accidentally canceled. It can happen whether you book with me, Extra Holidays, orbitz or any other travel provider. I did exactly what anyone else would do which is profusely apologized, offered you the other units I did have and then when you declined provided you with an immediate refund. You got mad because I would not cancel someone else's booking and let you have it when they booked 6 months before you. I told you many times I went in order of who paid and you booked about 8 weeks before the arrival date therefore you were the one that was only fair to be offered another accommodation. I wasn't going to cancel someone else who had paid months before you just to prevent you leaving me false and untrue feedback . I would take that any day over doing someone else wrong to just please you or anyone else. Anyone who has concerns about my service is welcome to go to eBay, look up travelinqueen and see I have 100% positive. They are also welcome to go to my vrbo listing for this exact resort (www.vrbo.com/413402) and see I have all 5 star reviews there as well as on all my other vrbo listings. I have been in business for over 10 years and yes once in a while something beyond my control happens and I always do the best I can to make it right. That is why I have been in business this long. I am sorry you were affected but as I said you threatening me with negative feedback, reviews or anything else was not going to make me unfairly take away someone else's reservation who paid long before you. I am very sorry it happened but it did and could have happened with anyone you booked with. Reservation systems are subject to error and I'm sorry you were affected but like I said that was the fair thing to do given you booked last.