Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

ask-redweek-timeshare-sales-presentations (by John B.):

hi i consider myself a professional timeshare taker, over 100 tours under my belt, love those gifts. but when i first started timeshares were $5000 for a week . last one i took about 2 months ago started at $80,000 for 4 weeks with yearly maintenance fees over $3000 a year, i have to ask myself who would pay that for a few weeks a year . when i first started there was no internet, no cell phones. how can anyone justify spending this amount of money with no research, i have driven the same brand of automobile for 45 years yet if i go to buy another i still compare prices at a few places before i give up the bucks. but for some reason people get into these presentations and almost feel obligated to buy that day? i have 4 weeks of timeshare that work great for me, maintenance low with getaways and bonus certificates from II my wife and i travel about 12 or more weeks a year and i figured it out to approx $600 a week 90% of the time 2 bedroom 3-5star resorts so it works for me. but the large corp have ruined it for many with high maintenance fee's. why would anyone pay $1200 and up per year plus cost of timeshare, just find a cheap resale with low maintenance fee's use the get aways and bonus weeks . you can get some nice resorts for $300 to $1000 week depending on time of year and have fun,good luck future owners.oh yeah forgot got my last resale here thanks redweek, nice 2 br lockout with annual fees $600 trades for 2 weeks on II