Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Chris V.):

hello fellow TMC owners, the following is an email i wrote to the tmc board of directors and non-sponsored owners, like us. perhaps all of us owners should consider writing similar emails detailing our individual complaints to the entire TMC board of directors.

patricia, james, robert,

as owners and board members, how can you help all of us owners to get our maintenance fees reduced to affordable levels? if you haven't already done so, i invite you to check redweek.com under the manhattan club lawsuit forum. there you will find over 200 pages over more than a 4-year period. it's obviously all about TMC and the myriad complaints from owners which led to eichner's fine and court-ordered prohibition from running a timeshare operation. the crux of the majority of complaints from owners is all about the exorbitant maintenance fees. also bear in mind that at owners' original sales pitches, we were told to expect slight increases* in our maintenance fees from time-to-time. i purchased about 9-10 years ago: my maintenance fees have risen by over 400%. do you consider that percentage to be a promised "slight increases?"*...............and i'm obviously not the only one caught in this apparent web of deceit.

i feel confident that you will do all in your power as our trusted board members, to help all owners in getting some reasonable relief from this overwhelming financial burden of exponentially enormously increasing maintenance fees. your helpful and positive response to this appeal (and i assume i am speaking for all concerned owners at THE MANHATTAN CLUB) will certainly be appreciated as will your conscientious efforts in behalf of your fellow owners at TMC.