Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: TRYING TO GET OUT OF MEXICO TIMESHARE (by Marc S.):

I just saw your reply. The timeshare I bought was set up with financing thru them for 5 years. Are you saying I can just stop paying them and they will eventually stop calling me to pay? I have heard people that have and they were put in collections, but do not know how that turned out for them.

Also, it is ashamed that my PBSB sales rep turned out to be such a liar. 95% of what was told was not true or honored by the resort. As far as the contract,I cannot blame anyone but myself for not reading it better. I had owned at Sunset back around 2005 and had to sell because of financial reasons, but what was represented by my salesperson then was what he told me and I was very happy I bought from him. A matter a fact it was Eric White. That is part of the reason I trusted my sales person this time without questioning his word. Big mistake.

If you truly know about the repercussions if I stop my finance payments I would appreciate your advise.