Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Robert B.):

Thousands of us have been cheated and scammed for years by an unscrupulous band of crooks lead by Ian Bruce Eichner, and he and his cronies got to walk away SCOTT FREE by paying a token restitution. And the restitution only will be paid to owners who, despite being defrauded for years by TMC operation, continued to pay maintenance fees to the criminal enterprise through 2014. If you got wise to the scam and stopped paying prior to that, well tough luck, you’re not entitled to any restitution. I purchased 2 timeshares in TMC in 2005 for $60,000, stopped paying three years ago, and I’m now being threatened with a foreclosure lawsuit unless I submit to an extortionist demand to surrender my units for $100 each! Despite paying my fees for 10 years, I have been routinely cheated out of the use of my timeshare while the Eichner family and a small circle of TMC insiders have enriched themselves at my expense. Based on evidence gathered by the AG, we have learned that, for years, Eichner has been personally skimming over 6 million dollars a year from TMC through a shell management company called Urban. This company had no employees and provided no services to the operation of the timeshare property, yet our timeshare corporation was paying them $6 million a year! Anyone who hasn’t done so already should read the 2 most important documents in this case; the NY Attorney General's July, 2015 court filing, which itemizes a remarkable list of allegations of civil and criminal conduct on the part of The Manhattan Club, and the Assurance of Discontinuance, in which the principals involved in TMC timeshare scam admit to their criminal conduct which was uncovered during the NY Attorney General’s nearly 4 year-long investigation! Here are the links to these court documents, copy and paste the links into your browser address bar:

2015 AG court filing containing list of allegations misconduct uncovered during the investigation:

file:///C:/Users/Bob/Google%20Drive/Manhattan%20Club%20Shared%20Docs/NY%20AG%20MEMORANDUM%20OF%20LAW%20IN%20OPPOSITION%20TO%20RESPONDENTS’%20MOTIONS%207-2-2015.pdf

2018 Assurance of Discontinuance containing admissions of criminal conduct: file:///C:/Users/Bob/Google%20Drive/Manhattan%20Club%20Shared%20Docs/Order%20of%20Discontinuance-manhattan-club-aod_0.pdf

After you read these, ask yourself, “Should I be willing to settle with these crooks for a lousy $100, or should I enlist the help of an accomplished attorney and sue the bastards?” The answer was easy for me! I was one of the first TMC victims to sign on with Jean-Marc Zimmerman, and it cost less than half the amount I paid TMC EACH YEAR for nearly 10 years. If you want the crooks to be held accountable and would like to win a small measure of justice, I urge you to contact the Zimmerman Law Group at jmz@tmcsuit.com, or (908) 768-6408, and ask them to represent you, too. Bob Biello