Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Wanting to sell timeshare. (by KC):

paul974 wrote:
@Ken c.: Can you please give the dates, weeks, and prices of your successful timeshare resales?

That's frankly none of your business, but I will nonetheless voluntarily provide very specific, itemized information and details on my own (10) successful resales completed during the past few years. None of the resales individually itemized below yielded any "profit", but I never sought to "profit" from timeshares anyhow; we have owned (and still own a few) timeshare weeks to use them and enjoy them --- not to "flip" them. The ten weeks we sold were sold for just about what I had originally paid ( purchased only in the resale market, never from any developer). I usually "broke even" or lost a few hundred dollars when selling. In any event, all ten weeks were sold with relative ease because they were weeks in locations and seasons of some demand.

{ I have now deleted my previously posted detailed list and description of all my (10) itemized resales after leaving that information posted here temporarily. It's personal information that I simply do not choose to leave publicly posted on a Internet discussion forum for all the world to see in perpetuity, just to satisfy one person's doubts and / or "curiosity"}.