Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Chris V.):

sidney,

you misread the intent of my comment entirely. i would absolutely NOT be so insanely crazy to even consider "selling" my penthouse suite (which i set the current worth to be near or beyond $50-75,000) for $1.00! as i wrote............i would expect " FAIR REAL ESTATE VALUE OF NYC MARKET PRICES for comparable property."

that's worth writing (slightly rephrasing) and READING AGAIN: if zimmerman is successful in one of the related challenges in his lawsuit, i would expect to sell the penthouse suite for upwards of $50,000+............that is: the FAIR MARKET VALUE OF COMPARABLE NEW YORK CITY REAL ESTATE.

i hope this clarifies this matter for you.

chris

sidneyf6 wrote:
Chris v126 are you offering to sell your interest for $1.00??? I may be crazy or you may be crazy but i feel I would take you up on your offer I think zimmerman will prevail and your offer to give it away is what they wanted when they offered you 100 so where do you want me to send my certified check for 1.00????? lets hold together sid f