Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Becky F):

I would suggest that anyone who is interested in knowing BLUEGREEN’S full understanding of just how much interest they own at TMC please read the Offering Plan (the most current plan) Which outlines JUST EXACTLY HOW MUCH OF A HOLD THEY HSVE OVER TMC. ITS NOT THAT THEY SIMPLY HAVE UNITS THAT MUST BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THEM, THEY CAN DEMAND THAT THE UNITS ARE AVAILABLE TO YHEM AT THE LADT MINUTE IF NEEDED. Owners have to make their reservations 6 months in advance. It’s not clear if BLUEGREEN pays the same maintenance fees as regular owners. I would love for one of the REALLY SAAVY OWNERS to study this section and see if they agree with how I’m reading it.

dennisd273 wrote:
I disagree that those leaving without paying do us who stay a disservice. There were too many timeshares sold. If Bluegreen can keep the number where it should be, all of us benefit from greater availability. Also, with fewer time shares out, ours will regain value. I agree that the fees are too high.