This browser is a few years old, so parts of this page won’t lay
out correctly. Everything still works — updating your browser
restores the full design.
You can't please everyone. You need to stick up for yourself, but you can always be kind.
Chris T.
Sep 04, 2011
christ256 wrote:
If I did business only with companies with zero complaints. where would I shop?
Like I said, it doesn't matter if a company has 3 complaints ot 300 complaints .... if the complaints were not rectified to the satisfaction of the customer then it matters not how many there are.
R P.
Sep 04, 2011
Crist no wonder you can't get any work done via your scam operation .... you posted at 3:36, 3:44, 3:55, 4:11, 4:20 (twice), 4:25, 4:26 and 4:28 .... almost a solid hour of you doing nothing but posting on this site trying to defend your scam company .... pitiful.
R P.
Sep 05, 2011
Take notice Exclusive Corporate Marketing
The FTC and FBI are raiding upfront fee resale/rental company scams .... I'm sure you will be somewhere down the line: