The Village at St. James' Club

Hi Does anyone know about this resort?

Oct 23, 2006

I am potentailly going to do a swap, I need information on the villas. It is villa 405. Can anyone help with information. I have only 2 more days to respond.

Jo-Ann O.
Oct 24, 2006

I have just come back from there. I am not sure about Villa 405, but we were in 402 which I think is the same. Some have been redone and some have not. However, the resort is excellent, and I am planning to buy a week there.

The folks were great, amenitites were wonderful. Antigua is beautiful, friendly and safe. Wish I was there now.

Don't miss a massage. No fluff and buff at this Spa.

Neila S.
Jul 25, 2007

joann195 wrote:
I am potentailly going to do a swap, I need information on the villas. It is villa 405. Can anyone help with information. I have only 2 more days to respond.
Hello, I am a bit late as you probably have already been there. The Resort is first class. Safe and excellent staff. We have a Villa on the Beach which is absolutely beautiful. The food isn't great even at a discount. We ate outside of the resort after two meals. Excellent place for exchange. It is a five star resort with the exception of the restaurants.

Deborah B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.