This browser is a few years old, so parts of this page won’t lay
out correctly. Everything still works — updating your browser
restores the full design.
I have this resort booked from 12/30/06 through 1/6/07. Has anyone stayed at this resort recently? I have never been on the grounds before and the resort website doesn't tell much.
This is on the beach, right?
Are there any activities on site?
Any other information about it that I might find interesting?
Thanks for any information.
Marsha
Lori S.
I have stayed here many times. This resort is not directly on the beach but all you have to do is walk through its sister resort the Villa del Palmar and you are there. You get to use all the facilities at both resorts. Yes, there are activities but I couldn't tell you what as I don't participate in them.
Donna G.
How close to downtown is this resort? I prefer something between the marina and downtown-- I love the Sheraton but cannot get it when I need it....
Marsha J.
donnag127 wrote:
How close to downtown is this resort? I prefer something between the marina and downtown-- I love the Sheraton but cannot get it when I need it....
This is right next to the Sheraton from what I can tell on the maps. I love this location too.