Travel Tips & Advice

Villa del Palmar, Cabo San Lucas

Jan 12, 2008

We have booked two weeks at the above resort for our extended family the last week of Feb & first week of Mar. The reviews on TripAdvisor does not sound good! Does anyone have any current information on the condition of the resort? Complaints were outdated rooms, dampness, no hot water, no water pressure and bad beds. HELP! I want our vacation to go well since I am the one who arranged it! Any information would be helpful.

Thank you.

Deborah A.
Jan 12, 2008

Hopefully someone who has been there more recently will post but if not.. we were there 2 years ago and while the resort is not not plush, it was very nice. Beds were a bit hard, and rooms are plain but we had no trouble with water or condition- we were there in December and no dampness. The rooms are okay, but the rest of the resort and the location made up for what it lacked in plushness. Pools were great! We had a great time there and found staff very accomodating-=just ask them. have a great time- I saw your message because I am looking to return.

GJZ

Last edited by laurie686 on Jan 12, 2008 07:44 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.