Travel Tips & Advice

Attending Timeshare Sales Presentation in Cabo San Lucas Pueblo Bonita Holistic Spa

Sep 06, 2007

I am interested in hearing anyones experiences with required timeshare sales presentations and/or pitches that are part of a reduced week package. We purchased on for cabo San Lucas Pueblo Bonita Holistic Spa @ resort and oir concerned about the horror stories we have heard about the high pressure sales tactics. Has anyone attended one of this at this hotel or one of their sister locations?

Ross S.
Sep 11, 2007

rosss14 wrote:
I am interested in hearing anyones experiences with required timeshare sales presentations and/or pitches that are part of a reduced week package. We purchased on for cabo San Lucas Pueblo Bonita Holistic Spa @ resort and oir concerned about the horror stories we have heard about the high pressure sales tactics. Has anyone attended one of this at this hotel or one of their sister locations?
======================================

I believe that you have posted this same inquiry in two (maybe more, not sure) different forums. You have several replies already at a dulicate post in "Timeshare Exchanges" forum. Just one post in "Buying, Selling and Renting" may have been a more appropriate and "on topic" location for your inquiry, but no harm done.....

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Sep 11, 2007 11:08 AM

Jan 15, 2008

my wife and l enjoyed a whole week at the pueblo bonito spa, don't worry about the sales pitch,after hearing several hundred, they all seem the same take the free gift,sound really interested,ask question as if you were really falling in love with the deal,and then put the blame on one partner for nixing the deal. walkaway with a grin on your face. the best thing about the spa "no kids"

Charles K.
Jan 16, 2008

rosss14 wrote:

No problem, just keep the words "no thank you" in your head no matter how high pressure the sales pitch may be. Remember, you are NOT obligated to buy no matter what freebies they've given you.

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.