Skiers Lodge

pictures

Nov 15, 2006

the bottom 3 pictures on the main page are not of Skiers Lodge. Go into the newest rental listing of Jan 5-12 to see the correct pictures of Skier's Lodge. I have contacted customer support & hope they will download pictures from this Jan 5-12 rental area & update the pictures on the main page. (eveyone needs help doing his/her job every once in awhile!)

Janet K.
Nov 15, 2006

janetk27 wrote:
the bottom 3 pictures on the main page are not of Skiers Lodge. Go into the newest rental listing of Jan 5-12 to see the correct pictures of Skier's Lodge. I have contacted customer support & hope they will download pictures from this Jan 5-12 rental area & update the pictures on the main page. (eveyone needs help doing his/her job every once in awhile!)

Thank you so much, Janet, for letting us know about the incorrect photos. We've made some changes so please check to see if anything further needs to be done.

Thanks again, Marty

Marty F
Nov 15, 2006

mfarmer wrote:
janetk27 wrote:

Thank you so much, Janet, for letting us know about the incorrect photos. We've made some changes so please check to see if anything further needs to be done.

Thanks again, Marty

thanks for such a prompt fix! I am curious what facility those other 3 past pictures are from! have a great day, Jan

Janet K.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.