Club Wyndham at Waikiki Beach Walk

Waikiki Beach Walk Renovation

Nov 25, 2006

It would be nice if someone would write up a brief report on this renovation and provide updates on its progress.

Dave L.
Mar 16, 2007

dave122 wrote:
It would be nice if someone would write up a brief report on this renovation and provide updates on its progress.
The Beach Walk Renovation is moving along beautifully! I am an owner at the Imperial on Lewers St. and just returned home from Waikiki. Several stores are open. The Yardhouse opened while we were there. The food was great. Ruth Chris', Roy's and about 4 others should be opening within the next month or so. It looks beautiful on Lewers St. now! And there is more to be done too!

Susan Q.
Mar 22, 2007

susanq3 wrote:
dave122 wrote:
The Beach Walk Renovation is moving along beautifully! I am an owner at the Imperial on Lewers St. and just returned home from Waikiki. Several stores are open. The Yardhouse opened while we were there. The food was great. Ruth Chris', Roy's and about 4 others should be opening within the next month or so. It looks beautiful on Lewers St. now! And there is more to be done too!

Anne C.
Mar 22, 2007

Is the resort noisy with construction going on? How much construction is left to do?

Anne C.
Mar 22, 2007

annec100 wrote:
Is the resort noisy with construction going on? How much construction is left to do?

Because Lewers St. is normally busy, the little bit of construction still going on, is not even noticed. The majority of the major constrution is finished. It's very nice!The only new constuction going on now, will be the Trump building. The land was cleared but no constuction was going on while I was there.

Susan Q.
May 09, 2007

I've heard this location has changed names to the Wyndham.

Are the timeshares being sold right now?

Dave L.
May 10, 2007

dave122 wrote:

Yes, all the Fairfield Resorts are now Wyndham Resorts. And yes, they were selling timeshares while I was there in Feb. I'm not sure what may be available now.

Susan Q.
May 10, 2007

susanq3 wrote:
dave122 wrote:

Yes, all the Fairfield Resorts are now Wyndham Resorts. And yes, they were selling timeshares while I was there in Feb. I'm not sure what may be available now.

That explains why we don't see any timeshares on the re-sale market.

Dave L.
Jul 12, 2007

Has the Imperial had any renovations in the last few years (furniture, etc.?

Norma J.
Jan 16, 2008

Is there free parking at the Waikiki Beach Walk. Sue

Sue S.
Feb 10, 2008

sues266 wrote:
Is there free parking at the Waikiki Beach Walk. Sue
Valet parking only- $25 per day- but if you inquire at the Hale Koa parking garage(4 blocks) you can get monthly for $110

Greg A.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.