Atrium Resort & Spa

Atrium Resort

Nov 28, 2006

Please contact me about any information you have in regards to a class action suit for new assessment and maintenance fees that have been charged to owners. I am not able to reach Rowie@aol.com. Thanks, Cindy

Patricial133 contact me at mcpetty3@bellsouth.net

Cynthia P.
Dec 01, 2006

cynthiap30 wrote:
Please contact me about any information you have in regards to a class action suit for new assessment and maintenance fees that have been charged to owners. I am not able to reach Rowie@aol.com. Thanks, Cindy

Patricial133 contact me at mcpetty3@bellsouth.net

cindy,

My family collectively owns 3 2 br units and we are very upset about the fees and the amount of time they are giving to pay them. I am not sure about a class action, however. I was hoping to resolve this through communication with other owners and Festiva to try and reach a mutually satisfactory solution for everyone. I don't know how adding to the cost burden is going to help. I agree that some assessment should be made to keep up with everything, however I feel they are way overdoing it. ......

Christy

Christy R.
Dec 18, 2006

Check out the web site www.atriumowners.com for information about the pending lawsuit against Festiva and their illegal attempts to raise maintenance fees and assess extra charges. The correct email is RowieP@aol.com. He is the connecting person to the attorney in St. Maarten who has filed the class action suit on behalf of about 125 owners. Others are still encouraged to join in.

Nancy S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.