Dec 02, 2006

My Malta Timeshare at St Pauls Bay includes half board meals for four people for 26 years, why am I not getting any enquiries from my redweek.com for sale posting.

Raymond R.
Dec 03, 2006

Is this an all inclusive resort? If so, your renters will still have to pay extra for the all inclusive food and drink. Many people don't care for all inclusive resorts as they would prefer to eat and drink at restaurants other than the resort.

Also, Redweek does not guarantee a sale or a rental as they cannot predict the market. Redweek is merely a listing service and it's up to the seller to list the week at a price that the market (buyer) will attract attention. I would keep lowering my price until getting some interest. Even then, if your week is in a slow market location it may be a hard sell.

R P.
Dec 03, 2006

ans to jayjay. This is not an all-inclusive resort, the meals are actually in the apartment contract and are free for 26 years for 4 people. The maintenance fees are 190gbp per year and this covers the normal upkeep and maintenance just as any other timeshare contract. drinks on the other hand are chareable.

Raymond R.

Last edited by raymond193 on Dec 18, 2006 06:46 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.