Club Regina Cancun

All Inclusive

Dec 09, 2006

Is this really an all-inclusive resort? I haven't found information on this feature anywhere..

Scott B.
Jan 06, 2007

I also would like to know if you must pay the inclusive rate when you only want to rent the room. the owners do not seem to tell you this. ypu end up arriving at most of these resorts and find out when you get there you are stuck paying an unexpected 2,000 more for this option that you do not want

Joyce P.
Feb 09, 2007

I own a timeshare at this resort and my rate is not all-inclusive, unless things have changed for newer timeshares since I was last there (2 years ago). Irene

Irene C.
Jan 05, 2009

THIS IS NOT AN ALL INCLUSIVE

Barry G.
Jan 05, 2009

Hi, I happen to own a unit at this resort. It is NOT all inclusive. I think they call it that because you don't need money to purchase things during your stay. You charge everything to your room, from food, activities, liquid refreshments, tours etc. Upon checking out you recieve one bill for everything you have purchased during your stay. It's nice because you don't have to carry money to the beach to buy drinks, etc...

As for just wanting a "hotel room" the "Westin" part of club Regina Westin Resort is the hotel portion and you get exactly that, a hotel room. If I remember correctly there is a very small fridge in the room big enough to hold a couple of bottles of water and that's it.

I've stayed in both the hotel portion and the time share portion and if you can afford it I'd advise the time share - it really works out to be less expensive in the long run. You get a full kitchen with all the equipment so you can save a few bucks buy cooking in breakfast or lunch. Eating out is nice, good food and lots of choices, but it ain't cheap - not like it used to be. A decent meal with a couple of beverages each will run you $75-$100. just like in the U.S.

I haven't been there for two years, but from all the newsletters I get from this resort they have installed many upgrades since the last hurricane so I can only imagine it is very nice. The best part is your very own jacuzzi/spa on the balcony, all of which are situated so that you have total privacy.

I don't know if you have ever been to Cancun before, but it is most certainly my favorite vacation spot. I would highly recommend the area and this resort.

Oh, buy the way, this place has at least 3 pools. One is a kiddies pool so the little tykes are away from you, if that is something that appeals to you.

Good luck. Let me know if you decide to go and your impression of same. I'm particularly interested in the upgrades.

Cape Codder!!

Deborah H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.