Jan 01, 2007

I was told that the royal hoilday club has bought many suites 1 and 2-bedrooms and studio. rAre they taking over the entire resort? Has this place been renovated by the RHC. Are they ( RHC )building more units in the near future ? Does the RHC have large units facing the ocean and also is the small road a problem to see the ocean . Can you go outside and go for a small walk to other small resturates or just on the sidewalks. Can you have breakfast in your room served. Thanks for any update on this villas. Tom Please reply direcly to me at VTRC@optonline.net

Thomas R.
Oct 05, 2007

thomasr83 wrote:
I was told that the royal hoilday club has bought many suites 1 and 2-bedrooms and studio. rAre they taking over the entire resort? Has this place been renovated by the RHC. Are they ( RHC )building more units in the near future ? Does the RHC have large units facing the ocean and also is the small road a problem to see the ocean . Can you go outside and go for a small walk to other small resturates or just on the sidewalks. Can you have breakfast in your room served. Thanks for any update on this villas. Tom Please reply direcly to me at VTRC@optonline.net

RHC has bought excess time slots, not owned by shareholders. Majority of weeks owned by shareholders with "fixed weeks" that they can bank through Interval or they can exchange internally for other weeks. (Or exchange through Redweek with other owners).

There is no room service, but a great on site restaurant The Petit Cafe services breakfast, lunch and dinner, either inside or outside on enclosed patio facing La Cabana.

Crossing the road to Eagle Beach (located directly in front of Paradise Beach Villas) takes about 1 minute. The roadway is marked for pedestrian walkway, meaning all traffice must stop when you approach the roadway, where you have absolute right of way.

There is a great sidewalk in front of the resorts for walking or jogging, and the Bus Stop is in front of Paradise Beach Villas as well.

David

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.