GR Solaris Cancun

gr solaris cancun A-I fees

Jan 04, 2007

What is the cost for All inclusive-fees/by week/per person ?

thanks

Lou

Louise D.
Apr 06, 2007

It depends on when you prefer to go? The price vary from $135/per person to $200/per person.

Betsy T.

Last edited by marty8084 on Apr 06, 2007 02:57 PM

Apr 29, 2007

hi i am new to this renting of con. and have no idea about any of it. i would like to know if the condo rate is per unit or per person. also if the hotel is all in. is the cond included or is there an extra cost. thanks

Heidi N.
Apr 29, 2007

heidin12 wrote:
hi i am new to this renting of con. and have no idea about any of it. i would like to know if the condo rate is per unit or per person. also if the hotel is all in. is the cond included or is there an extra cost. thanks

The hotel is a All-Inclusive Hotel. And the rate is for per person per night, included the all inclusive fee. There won't be any additional cost. If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know. Thank you!

Betsy T.
Sep 01, 2007

So, you are saying that if I rent this from the first person listed, then I will pay $86 per NIGHT for the two of us and that all my drinks and meals etc are included for this price? I have never rented one of these, and am confused.

Patricia H.
Sep 22, 2007

The all-inclusive rates at the GR Solaris Cancun range from $89 to $116 per person per day in 2007. In 2008, the A-I range will be $90 to $120 per person per day. The rates go up and down with the time of year. The current season, Oct. 6 to Dec 21, is $95 pp/pd. Thanksgiving is higher, & Christmas is $152 pp/pd.

Deborah S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.