Jan 10, 2007

Has anyone stayed there in the last month and if so, are the bed any softer?

Becky D.
Mar 16, 2007

Hi, We are time share owners in phase II. We stayed there at Xmas 2006 and also found the beds extremely hard. For all the money that was spent on renovations they sure cheaped out on the mattresses. I think the more people that complain about this, the better chance we'll have getting a better replacement mattress.

Shawna B.
Apr 05, 2007

Hi I am also an owner. I don't believe they cheaped out on the mattresses, but they are firmer than some people like. Mattress firmness is a very personal preference. The mattresses are firmer than I prefer also so we always request housekeeping install an "egg crate" type mattress topper which makes the bed suit my wife and I well.

I don't know how big an inventory of toppers thay have, but it seems to be adequate. Give them a try. Don

Don P.
Oct 01, 2007

sandy192 wrote:
Hi, We are time share owners in phase II. We stayed there at Xmas 2006 and also found the beds extremely hard. For all the money that was spent on renovations they sure cheaped out on the mattresses. I think the more people that complain about this, the better chance we'll have getting a better replacement mattress.

Was just there in March (Unit 20) and I thought the beds/mattress were much improved. So I'm not sure I appreciate any "cheaped out" experience. But then again, I do like the firm beds as that is what I have at home.

Craig C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.