Sky Valley Resort

Sky Valley GA Golf Course Construction

Jan 13, 2007

We are contemplating staying at Sky Valley Feb 17 but have been told the golf course is under major construction. We were told the 2 bdrm units that sleep 6 are definitely overlooking the earth moving equipment. There is a possibility the 2 bdrm units that sleep 8 are not. Does anyone have experience staying at this resort that can tell me if they think about the location of the 2 bdrm units sleeping 8? I am wondering if I should just avoid the resort altogether or if in these units the golf course work won't make a difference. Any comments will be appreciated.

Cheryl H.
Sep 13, 2007

cheryl710 wrote:
We are contemplating staying at Sky Valley Feb 17 but have been told the golf course is under major construction. We were told the 2 bdrm units that sleep 6 are definitely overlooking the earth moving equipment. There is a possibility the 2 bdrm units that sleep 8 are not. Does anyone have experience staying at this resort that can tell me if they think about the location of the 2 bdrm units sleeping 8? I am wondering if I should just avoid the resort altogether or if in these units the golf course work won't make a difference. Any comments will be appreciated.

Golf course renovations have been completed and course is now open and in great shape.

Hiram S.
Sep 13, 2007

Sky Valley Golf Course has been under renovations for past 9 months. It is complete now and in great playing shape. Fairways are great and greens are very good. It is a little challenging now with extra added yardage but has great views. The new Club house is under construction but does not hamper playing on the course. There are a number of 1,2 and 3 bedroom timeshare units located overlooking the course and the lake view. If you like to play good golf at reasonable rates, this is the best kept secret in the mountains.

Hiram S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.