Flamingo Beach Villas

Sunterra Resorts Beach Villas 11

Jan 24, 2007

does anyone know the approx. age of villa #3103 AB,am going to stay there this coming Aug. 18th to the 25th. JPM

Donna M.
May 20, 2007

3103 is a hillside villa, villas beginning with a 3 are hillside, 4 are oceanview also on the hill but better view and beginning with 6 are the only actual beachfront villas on the water.

Paul S.
May 20, 2007

Maybe 4 years old

Paul S.
Jun 11, 2007

pauls330 wrote:
3103 is a hillside villa, villas beginning with a 3 are hillside, 4 are oceanview also on the hill but better view and beginning with 6 are the only actual beachfront villas on the water.

I noticed that some of these 1 br villas are worth 6500 pts & the others are worth 7150 pts. The later must be the ocean view? Are the other ones nice? It looks like they are all on the beach is this correct? Can you tell me more detail about your stay here?

Mori W.
Dec 13, 2011

I own in Building 3 which is the group of hillsides villas. The units in the 2nd and 3rd floors have great ocean view on the front and bay view on the back. I don't see how Villa 4 could offer better views than Villa 3. Villa 4 is located lower on the hill than Villa 3 therefore the view is more limited, if not completely obstructed.

Philippe L.

Last edited by philippe9 on Dec 13, 2011 03:01 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.