Folks

What is the cost for the all inclusive plan? Two adults and two kids.

Helpful? 0 0

Depends on ages and time of year - I can give you an idea if you give me more details. I can also recommend an honest owner at this resort.

14 and 9yrs old and going in April

Thanks

wondering if you found out the cost- I have read it is $75.00 per day during Xmas per person ? please let me know if you found out- krad@ndsupernet.com thanks

timm136 14 and 9yrs old and going in April

Thanks[/Q

Feb 9 - April 4th is $107 pp per day for all inclusive for first 2 adults April 20 - May 24 is $80 pp per day for all inclusive for first 2 adults

The 14 year old would be $70 per day for all inclusive

The 9 year old is only $35 per day for all inclusive

So - total for 7 nights/8days for your group is you went April 20 - May 245 would be $1,855. Airfare would need to be secured on your own, but there are some great rates out there for April and May.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

rhondad34 wrote:
wondering if you found out the cost- I have read it is $75.00 per day during Xmas per person ? please let me know if you found out- krad@ndsupernet.com thanks

No idea what Christmas week actually is - but here are rates for December 1 - 20

$81 per adult per day for all inclusive

bettyg38 wrote:
rhondad34 wrote:
wondering if you found out the cost- I have read it is $75.00 per day during Xmas per person ? please let me know if you found out- krad@ndsupernet.com thanks

No idea what Christmas week actually is - but here are rates for December 1 - 20

$81 per adult per day for all inclusive

thanks much- that's a big help to know!

All inclusive costs sound high, but considering the location and all the food/drinks/entertainment you get at a tremendous location - it is not bad

garyk99 wrote:
All inclusive costs sound high, but considering the location and all the food/drinks/entertainment you get at a tremendous location - it is not bad

There are no other costs involved except for securing own airfare. The resort was absolutely beautiful when we were there. We private rented like this and our accommodations were MUCH nicer than those of the "package deal", not to mentioned a bit cheaper.

So is the cost $500 plus a daily inclusive fee?

danielm141 wrote:
So is the cost $500 plus a daily inclusive fee?

Hi,

You'll have to check with each individual owner on whether the all inclusive fee is included or not.

Thanks, Marty

danielm141 wrote:
So is the cost $500 plus a daily inclusive fee?

The ones you see for around that price would also require a daily all inclusive fee which pays for all meals, drinks, etc

also you have to assume a portion of the AI cost is applying toward the room/services --- as you would not be able to rent a nice resort hotel room on the beach for the $72/night rental rate (it would probably be at least double that) - and the AI cost does drop a bit for a 3rd-4th person in a room.

some of the offers here also include club membership perquisites

Stay away from Gran Caribe if you have young kids. Very poorly run and anything goes there. We just spent 7 bad days there and staff is as bad as the drunk patrons. Go elsewhere. See my review on Redweek.com

carol1886 wrote:
Stay away from Gran Caribe if you have young kids. Very poorly run and anything goes there. We just spent 7 bad days there and staff is as bad as the drunk patrons. Go elsewhere. See my review on Redweek.com

I have been to the Gran Caribe 4 times and have ALWAYS had excellent service and have not seen "drunk patrons" although I'm sure some do have a bit too much to drink. There were many there with children having a great time. I have never had better service at a hotel here in the US including all the major chains. It may be that you were there during spring break -- if so WHAT DO YOU EXPECT!

garyk99 wrote:
carol1886 wrote:
Stay away from Gran Caribe if you have young kids. Very poorly run and anything goes there. We just spent 7 bad days there and staff is as bad as the drunk patrons. Go elsewhere. See my review on Redweek.com

I have been to the Gran Caribe 4 times and have ALWAYS had excellent service and have not seen "drunk patrons" although I'm sure some do have a bit too much to drink. There were many there with children having a great time. I have never had better service at a hotel here in the US including all the major chains. It may be that you were there during spring break -- if so WHAT DO YOU EXPECT!

I expect a family resort I can safely take my family. You know nothing of our experience Gary so why are you so concerned? I have been to Cancun at the Royal Sands and saw none of the crap we saw at Gran Caribe-DURING SPRING BREAK...So I know what to expect. You like it, you go. For us the service was so bad I had to review it. Followup attempts to work with management while there were equally as frustrating. I hope NO ONE experiences what we did. I had a confirming letter on my rate and they STILL tried to charge me more...sound like a well run place to you?

Last edited by carol1886 on Apr 09, 2007 07:18 PM

Does anyone know the AI rate per day for 4 adults, which would include grandparents and 2 grandchildren in their 20's? Any help will be appreciated!

nanceo145 wrote:
Does anyone know the AI rate per day for 4 adults, which would include grandparents and 2 grandchildren in their 20's? Any help will be appreciated!

Nanceo - depends on the season - but around $75/day/person for adults

garyk99 wrote:
nanceo145 wrote:
Does anyone know the AI rate per day for 4 adults, which would include grandparents and 2 grandchildren in their 20's? Any help will be appreciated!

Nanceo - depends on the season - but around $75/day/person for adults

Dates I am considering would be March 8, 2008-March 15, 2008. Thanks for replying.

Nanceo - you will need to ask one of the others as I don't have weeks in that particular time, but since that is the peak season I expect it will be more than $85 per day per person

nanceo145 wrote:
garyk99 wrote:
nanceo145 wrote:
Does anyone know the AI rate per day for 4 adults, which would include grandparents and 2 grandchildren in their 20's? Any help will be appreciated!

Nanceo - depends on the season - but around $75/day/person for adults

Dates I am considering would be March 8, 2008-March 15, 2008. Thanks for replying.

Does anybody know if my family and I can rent a unit for 7 days next September 07 with out the AI plan' Luis


Reply to this thread

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.