Sheraton Vistana Resort

Hi! We'll Be Celebrating Our 25th II...

Feb 08, 2007

This Spring we'll be celebrating our 25th year of Vistana Ownership, from 12/17/07 thru 12/20/07.We currently own various weeks in the Cascades section.We always eagerly anticipate our annual stay at the resort,and always have a fine visit. If anyone cares to chat about Vistana,vacations,etc.,or meet for drinks while we're there,contact us at derfal@hotmail.com anytime. Sincerely, Al & Olga Godinez

Alfred N G.

Last edited by alfredn1 on Sep 21, 2007 03:59 PM

Apr 04, 2007

Happy 25th years, you must be just coming back, we just purchased a week of Cascades and since the deed is not fully recorded we couldn't book anything yet. Did you have a good time with your visit? And is the resort still as good as it alway were, or did the silver Crown down grade is a true service issues? We had two Courts week before buying the Cascades and was thinking about trading one up for a Vistana Village week, but did notice over the past three years, the resort at the older section is dated and it is showing it's age. We are not due to go until July of this year, so it would be very nice to know how your March visit go. weblo.com and type in Vistana Resort for your thoughts.

Frank C.
Apr 16, 2007

alfredn1 wrote:
This Spring we'll be celebrating our 25th year of Vistana Ownership, from 3/24/07 thru 3/30/07.We currently own various weeks in the Cascades section.We always eagerly anticipate our annual stay at the resort,and always have a fine visit. If anyone cares to chat about Vistana,vacations,etc.,or meet for drinks while we're there,contact us at derfal@hotmail.com anytime. Sincerely, Al & Olga Godinez
Hi there, What are the names of the newer sections and the names of the older sections? Thanks for your help.

Leslie W.
May 10, 2007

My husband and I are currently planning our daughter's first trip to WDW (5/31/07 - 6/5/07). My parents and sister will be joining us as well. We recently learned about Vistana, but have read and heard that the Cascades section is by far the best. Any advice as to how we can ensure that we are obtaining a rental in that section?

Monica L.
May 11, 2007

monical45 wrote:
My husband and I are currently planning our daughter's first trip to WDW (5/31/07 - 6/5/07). My parents and sister will be joining us as well. We recently learned about Vistana, but have read and heard that the Cascades section is by far the best. Any advice as to how we can ensure that we are obtaining a rental in that section?

Good morning Q=monical45,

You would have a difficult time in requesting Cascades, Lakes or Fountain I and II. As those are the Sheraton built properties. Short of renting directly with a timeshare owner or an timeshare rental broker, Sheraton offer units in the pool, they will always try to get the older units out first and save the newer buildings for their Float owners, since they are the latest families paid between 13k to 25k per week depended on unit size. Hope this helps, I had a 2 br 2 ba Cascades Xmas week rental on ebay, you can find it by going to weblo.com and type in vistana resort, there is a link to the listing. Hope this helps. If you are unable to firm up a good rental. Let me know I should have no trouble requesting a earlier week and give up my xmas week for it. Best wishes. week rental

Frank C.
May 11, 2007

Monical45, I just notice that you are travalling on a Thursday, your best plan would be from Friday or Sat. when visiting a timeshare resort, since they are always Fri, Sat or Sun check ins. Even if a timeshare owner can offer up the correct week, you would still have to buy May 31 and June 1 and not able to stay beyound June 5. I know air travel is indeed cheaper on Wed. and Thursdays, at least Jetblue is that way. I have posted this question to Starwood, let you know if it can be done. I would like to know that as an owner anyways.

Frank C.
Sep 20, 2007

we are staying in the court area, do you know anything about this area? It is a 2 bedroom thanks Rita

Rita M.
Sep 20, 2007

ritam70 wrote:
we are staying in the court area, do you know anything about this area? It is a 2 bedroom thanks Rita

Welcome Rita,

Own two week in Courts, just traded those in for a SVN membership in Lakes. Purchsaed those in resale and double the money when use it to trade up, but you have to be careful how you buy them. Courts were build for full time condo at a time that Tennis was the in thing, so it was convered to timeshare by Vistana and is one of the early or the first timeshare in Orlando. It is older but the largest and close to the store and the tennis courts. welcome to visit my weblo.com under Vistana Resort and I will post some photos from our July 2007 trip to Courts at Vistana Resort. And it is the only section that has townhouse units 1500 sq. ft.

Frank C.
Sep 21, 2007

Thanks for the info. But I can't fine where your pictures are. Could you tell me how to get to them. We are staying in the courts Thanks Rita

Rita M.
Jun 06, 2008

ritam70 wrote:
Thanks for the info. But I can't fine where your pictures are. Could you tell me how to get to them. We are staying in the courts Thanks Rita
HI does anyone have any pictures of the Courts Section of Vistana.

Cari C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.