Feb 18, 2007

I am interested in renting a week that I own at Atlantic Terrace.It is week 31@ daytona beach shores fl. I have questions to ask. What happens if you don't rent this week? Is there usually a high demand for this area in the summer? How do you choose the rental fee?

Nancy,

Freddie J.
Feb 21, 2007

Hi Nancy,

I'll try to answer your questions as best as I can but hopefully other owners will aso be able to give you some advice.

If you put your rental on RedWeek.com and it doesn't rent then you can either try to use it yourself and possibly give it to friends or relatives to use.

You might try to post it as an exchange here on RedWeek.com if there is somewhere else you would rather go. We are currently offering free exchanges until March 1st.

promotion

Unfortunately, I'm not that familiar on how big of a demand this area is in the summer so this is where other owners would be able to help you better.

To determine a rental fee, take a look at the prices that are already listed and go from there.

Best luck,

Marty

Marty F
Nov 06, 2014

what are the dates of week 31. We have stayed here in the past and loved it and would love to stay again

Susan R.
Nov 06, 2014

Susan -

You will find a timeshare calendar in our Resources section that will give you the dates for each timeshare week: Calendar page. I suggest you also verify dates with the resort, since various calendars can be used by timeshare and exchange companies.

Hope that helps!

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Last edited by phyl21 on Nov 06, 2014 09:17 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.