Sheraton Broadway Resort Villas

Love Sheraton Broadway Plantation

Feb 20, 2007

We own at Sheraton Broadway Plantation and love it! We take our bikes and can ride to the beach or to Broadway at the Beach. There is a great swimming pool with a lazy river and a fun put-put course! We also have enjoyed easily and for no extra fee exchanging with other resorts in our starwood vacation netrwork. As opposed to our other ownership at Hilton Head...I love our resort, Coral Reef, but have had nothing but problems and extra fees with RCI. Can anybody help me with RCI? kathytwade

Kathy W.
Mar 12, 2007

WE are considering selling our timeshare at Broadway Plantation. We are getting older and really have no use for this week in the future. Has anyone had an experience of selling through redweek and can you tell us how satisfied/unsatified you were with this experiene.

Additionally did Sheraton place any restrictions or hidden fees on your transaction?

We would appreciate your input

jerryholman

Gerald H.
Mar 12, 2007

geraldh48 wrote:
WE are considering selling our timeshare at Broadway Plantation. We are getting older and really have no use for this week in the future. Has anyone had an experience of selling through redweek and can you tell us how satisfied/unsatified you were with this experiene.

Additionally did Sheraton place any restrictions or hidden fees on your transaction?

jerryholman

Hi Jerry,

You might take a look at others experience with RedWeek.com under the General Forums. Just click on the Forums tab at the top of the page then the "Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares".

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
May 20, 2007

We always like to go july... The beach is not too far away. Myrtle beach is the gulf and mini gulf capital of the world... We have never seen so many neat and different mini gulf places. We almost tried them all... it was great the kids loved it. We walked to broadway on the beach where they have fire works... lots of shops and aquarium, planet hollywood ect.. Nascar adventure, You can also do dinner shows. Dixie stampede owned my dolly pardon was very good. my favorite one was the dinner theater with the knights in armor.. I forget what it was called but it was fantastic.. for all ages. There is so much to do in myrtle beach and the sheriton is a place that is safe for kids and has alot of things for them to do there as well... lazy river, pool, tennis, activities. you will love it. The rooms are great. colorful and like new. A trip I will take again ...

Jackie J.
May 29, 2007

jackiej9 wrote:
We always like to go july... The beach is not too far away. Myrtle beach is the gulf and mini gulf capital of the world... We have never seen so many neat and different mini gulf places. We almost tried them all... it was great the kids loved it. We walked to broadway on the beach where they have fire works... lots of shops and aquarium, planet hollywood ect.. Nascar adventure, You can also do dinner shows. Dixie stampede owned my dolly pardon was very good. my favorite one was the dinner theater with the knights in armor.. I forget what it was called but it was fantastic.. for all ages. There is so much to do in myrtle beach and the sheriton is a place that is safe for kids and has alot of things for them to do there as well... lazy river, pool, tennis, activities. you will love it. The rooms are great. colorful and like new. A trip I will take again ...

Is it a safe and easy walk to Broadway on the beach?

Anne L.
May 29, 2007

Can anyone tell me if the walk to Broadway on the Beach is a safe and easy walk? Thank you so much!

Anne L.
May 30, 2007

The walk to Broadway at the Beach is easy and safe. Walk out the entrance to the resort and about 1 block to 29th St. Cross the street at the light and Broadway at the Beach is right there across the parking lot.

Gerald H.
Sep 12, 2007

geraldh48 wrote:

jerryholman

We've had GREAT success with RedWeek!

Lee S.
Dec 01, 2007

kathytwade wrote:
We own at Sheraton Broadway Plantation and love it! We take our bikes and can ride to the beach or to Broadway at the Beach. There is a great swimming pool with a lazy river and a fun put-put course! We also have enjoyed easily and for no extra fee exchanging with other resorts in our starwood vacation netrwork. As opposed to our other ownership at Hilton Head...I love our resort, Coral Reef, but have had nothing but problems and extra fees with RCI. Can anybody help me with RCI? kathytwade
I've read other postings that say NOT to bring bikes to Sheraton Broadway. How difficult is it to get to/how far away from the resort is the beach?

Christopher M.
Feb 13, 2008

I just purchased a platinum season two bedroom lockoff unit at Sheraton Broadway plantation. It will be in my name by the end of March 2008. If I call Starwood at the end of May, what are my chances of getting a summer week booked.

Also, if anyone can share their strategies of working with Interval international exchange to get maximum value out of your 2 bedroom lockoff. Do you deposit the full unit or just 1 bedroom (or the studio) and use/rent the other? What works best?

Vic G.
Feb 25, 2008

we are also considering selling our 2 br unit at Sheraton Broadway due to ill health- did you receive any other replies to how anyone has done with using redweek to list their unit? did you decide to list yours? I am trying to get an idea of how long it might take if the price is good..thanks! lynnf77

Lynn F.

Last edited by marty8084 on Feb 26, 2008 04:30 PM

May 14, 2008

I am also considering selling my unit at Sheraton Broadway for various reasons. If anyone can give me any advice I would greatly appreciate it....Thanks

Megan C.
May 11, 2009

I noticed this was posted 2 years ago- we are wanting to sell- but are very skeptical- been scammed by a couple of companies. Did anyone answer you?

Patricia T.
May 11, 2009

We;ve had WONDERFUL luck selling our timeshares through RedWeek- secret is to price them REALISTICALLY- we had our enjoyment out of them over the years, so what we got when we sold was fine! Keep that in mind- you won't make any money, but if you've enjoyed it as much as we have, then you've already paid for it in memories!

Lee S.
May 12, 2009

What do you consider realistic- we have two units a 2 bedroom lockoff- and a 1bedroom. If you don't mind me asking , how much did you sell yours for? How long did it take? Thank you for taking time to respond. We've had a couple of bad experiences with companies promising the moon, with absolutely no results except for a deficit in my bank account.

Patricia T.
Jun 20, 2012

The distance to the beach is approximately half a mile, not a bad walk and certainly safe except for small kids. You do have to cross Kings Highway which is very busy. We have been staying at Broadway Plantation for 11 years now and have never had a problem getting to the beach.

Dave M.
Jul 05, 2012

annel53 wrote:
Can anyone tell me if the walk to Broadway on the Beach is a safe and easy walk? Thank you so much!

Yes, as another has posted, it is very safe. When at SBP, I take a run for exercise all the way round Broadway at the Beach, once or twice or more. I also run to the shore and back.

Judi M.

Last edited by judim8 on Jul 05, 2012 02:46 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.