Feb 22, 2007

I would like to see pictures of the suites.

David M.
Feb 22, 2007

Hi David,

Our understanding is that this resort is under construction and there aren't any photos of the units yet. I wasn't able to find anything on the internet but keep checking back as the construction is completed.

Other owners may be able to help with updates.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Aug 24, 2007

davidm570 wrote:
you can contact the resort in person (707)882-2440 we can e-mail you some pictures we have taken ,untill further construction of our web site. thank you lighthouse pointe resort staff =)

Tara W.
Aug 25, 2007

taraw34 wrote:
davidm570 wrote:
you can contact the resort in person (707)882-2440 we can e-mail you some pictures we have taken ,untill further construction of our web site. thank you lighthouse pointe resort staff =)

Hello,

Are there photos of inside the units that you can email to us here at RedWeek.com that we can add to the resort's main page on our website? We would greatly appreciate it. They can be emailed to support@redweek.com.

Thank you, Marty

Marty F
Nov 23, 2008

These emails are over one year old. Still no pics?

ps we are booked for 3-27-09

Tracy E.

Last edited by marty8084 on Nov 24, 2008 12:10 AM

Dec 18, 2008

I have a week booked in late April, and would like to see pictures too. Elaine Hudson

Elaine H.
Jan 16, 2009

I am considering a rental, but would like to see pictures

Susan C.
Jan 25, 2009

I am considering a rental and would like to see pictures also. Nancy 71

Nancy T.
Feb 10, 2009

my wife and l will be coming up to the resort over memorial day weekend, it is our anniversery,so we always try and do something special. just hangout and do some serious winetasting around the area. charles671

Charles K.
May 16, 2009

Pls send pictures and other relevant information

James A.
May 17, 2009

I just returned from GEVC @ Lighthouse, and it was a delightful week. I have a couple of photos from there, but haven't had time to post them anywhere. The units are compact, but very nice. Gas fireplace, lovely wood, nice bed, front porch with chairs and table. The construction didn't seem obtrusive, or interfere in any way. We cooked in our kitchen instead of using the restaurant, but everyone else said that the food was great. Right now, it's spring, and the wildflowers are spectacular. We enjoyed exploring the coastline, and the little towns above and below Point Arena (which is nice too).

Elaine H.
Sep 21, 2009

can you see the ocean from the resort? What is the status now of construction? Please send photos.

Carol C.
Jul 02, 2013

Hi I am very interested in staying in point arena and would love to see some picturesof the cabins. would be happy if you could share some thanks.

Thea

Thea M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.