Mar 07, 2007

Why are there so many timeshare rentals for the Fairfield and none are offered for sale? Seems a little strange to me.

Dave L.
Jun 23, 2007

dave122 wrote:
Why are there so many timeshare rentals for the Fairfield and none are offered for sale? Seems a little strange to me.
Because owners at this resort are very happy with the resort and they way we are treated there. I just returned from my second trip there in 6 mo. Wouldn't consider selling but sometimes we can't use all our points and rent them.

Mary C.
Sep 02, 2007

maryc355 wrote:
dave122 wrote:
Because owners at this resort are very happy with the resort and they way we are treated there. I just returned from my second trip there in 6 mo. Wouldn't consider selling but sometimes we can't use all our points and rent them.

Not entirely correct. The Fairfield weeks are now being sold by the developer, so the re-sale market hasn't come about for this location yet. The developer is renting many of the weeks that are not yet sold, hence the large volume of rentals on this site.

Dave L.
Sep 27, 2007

dave122 wrote:
The Fairfield Waikiki Beach Walk just opened in November 2007. It is within walking distance to the beach which is close to the Outrigger Reef Hotel. There are none for sale. People are buying into the Fairfield Waikiki Beach Walk which is now owned by the Wyndham Vacation Resorts. Does this answer your question?

Florence H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.