Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort

SUNSET GROUP Communication

Mar 08, 2007

I am attempting to contact a customer service representative for the Sunset Group to arrange for a modification of my"home" Cancun resort to the Fishermen. All efforts , via e-mail/fax ,have been unsuccessful. Can anyone provide me with a USA telephone # Thanks. L.McGrath 772 4865-3631 email lmcgrath@ashesh.com

Lawrence M.
May 16, 2007

Try the Cancun Service Center: csc@sunset.com.mx, or (011) (52) (998) 881-8750 Ext. 222 Attn: Elena Calderon

Jim R.
Oct 29, 2008

Oct. 29, 2008 I have tried unsucessfully all day to reach the customer service dept.by telephone and e-mail to discuss a recent bill for 2008 maintenance fees. I need someone to contact me immediately! I have been advised that the bill will be turned over to a collection agency after Oct.30 and this better not happen! Thank you, Sally A Zajdl Memb.#26-1-281 1048 Signal Ridge Rockwall, TX. USA sazajdl@aol.com

Sally Z.
Dec 02, 2009

Hello my name is Yolanda Garcia i am a member your websites or emails dont work so that is why im doing it this way. My question is that i received a leteer saying i never payed the dues for 2009 and i did i have a fax confirmation that i faxed to you with my credit card number and everything so can you please check your records once again to be sure. and please contact me immediately at (323)697-1577 0r 93230257-8976 I own it together with my father Ramon Garcia. thankyou.

Yolanda G.
Jun 30, 2010

Hola mi nombre es Lucila Garcia y parece que estoy en le mismo problema que los otros miembros de sunset group. pare e que tienen un TERRIBLE medio de comunicacion. He tratado de comunicarme por muchos dias con ustedes por telefono y no he podido espero que alguien se comunique conmigo porque quiero hacer una reservacion y tengo unas preguntas sobre mi membresia. Mi numero de telefono es: (909)355-7486

Lucila G.
Dec 22, 2010

My name is nellie gillogly my membership # is MPA 1-1-21782 i need to make a reservation for april to go to my resort royal sunset please let me know what available date for me me in april 2011 i would like you to respond to my email jrjmom@hotmail.com thank you nellieg8

Nellie G.
Dec 22, 2010

I need to go to my resort on April 2011 please give a date that i can go my membership # is MPA 1-1-21782 my name is nellie gillogly my resort is Royal Sunset in cancun my email is jrjmom@hotmail.com please respond nellieg8

Nellie G.
Dec 22, 2010

nellieg8 wrote:
I need to go to my resort on April 2011 please give a date that i can go my membership # is MPA 1-1-21782 my name is nellie gillogly my resort is Royal Sunset in cancun my email is jrjmom@hotmail.com please respond nellieg8

Hi Nellie,

You'll need to contact your resort directly. RedWeek isn't associated with any of the resorts.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
May 30, 2011

HELLO, THIS MESSAGE ARE COMING FROM OWNERS SHEILA ILAGAN AND TERESA CARABIO. WE OWN A TIME SHARE LOCATED AT CANCUN, MEXICO. WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW CAN WE SELL OUR EXISTING TIMESHARE BACK TO SUNSET GROUP. DUE TO THE HARDSHIP ECONOMIC CRISIS, WE ARE NOT ABLE TO KEEP THIS TIMESHARE. PLEASE CALL TERESA CARABIO AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE @(818) 922-5221. THANK YOU FOR YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE ON THIS MATTER AND HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON. SINCERELY, SHEILA ILAGAN AND TERESA CARABIO

Sheila I.
Aug 02, 2011

Hola mande por fax #1800)843-3814.El pago de mantenimiento,el dia 26 de junio 2011 y todavia no lo an cobrado, porque? me pueden contestar por favor.#de membrecia 1-1-20422 Maria E. Maldonado. e-mail:mi.mari@yahoo.com

Maria E.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.