Palm Beach Resort

Points conversion

Mar 15, 2007

thinking about converting 2br/2ba.. floating to points. want to know how it has worked for those that have and cost. rweeks8@cox.net

Ronnie W.
Jul 18, 2007

ronniew14 wrote:
thinking about converting 2br/2ba.. floating to points. want to know how it has worked for those that have and cost. rweeks8@cox.net

I have no idea. Last year Escapes was trying to get us to change to points as well ... but we didn't even listen to their speal. I too am interested in this topic. Lynn

Lynn H.
Apr 04, 2008

We're interested in the points conversion as well.

Gary C.
Dec 09, 2008

We purchased a points package from Escapes to the Gulf at Orange Beach because we liked the idea of being able to split our week. But almost every time we try to book, we are told the dates are unavailable, or are available but too far out to book. By the time they will book them as split time, they are unavailable. I was told they only have so many units that they rent for points. We have had a very hard time getting a reservation to keep from losing our points. I would not buy a points package again.

Geri J.

Last edited by gerij7 on Dec 09, 2008 12:53 PM

Jan 02, 2013

how much did you have to pay to convert?

gerij7 wrote:
We purchased a points package from Escapes to the Gulf at Orange Beach because we liked the idea of being able to split our week. But almost every time we try to book, we are told the dates are unavailable, or are available but too far out to book. By the time they will book them as split time, they are unavailable. I was told they only have so many units that they rent for points. We have had a very hard time getting a reservation to keep from losing our points. I would not buy a points package again.

Wes G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.