Eagle Village

pool at Taminent

Mar 17, 2007

I stayed at Eagle Village in 2002 and enjoyed the pool and lake. Will the pool be open on the Eagle Village grounds this summer 2007.

Doreen C.
Apr 17, 2007

Eagle Village Poolhouse is supposedly scheduled to open on Memorial Day 2007.

Irene N.
Apr 17, 2007

I heard things have changed since 2002. Is this a nice place to stay? Thanks.

Joyce L.
Apr 18, 2007

joycel64 wrote:

They have changed---the new owner/developer has demolished the hotel and surrounding buildings, etc. in 2006. Eagle Village is to finally have its indoor poolhouse and fitness center by May 30th, 2007. It's still a beautiful place to stay.

Irene N.
Apr 18, 2007

irene99 wrote:
joycel64 wrote:

They have changed---the new owner/developer has demolished the hotel and surrounding buildings, etc. in 2006. Eagle Village is to finally have its indoor poolhouse and fitness center by May 30th, 2007. It's still a beautiful place to stay.

Irene, is the lake accessible? I have been to Shawnee, but wanted a change. Are the units clean & grounds nice, etc.? I really appreciate the info because we will be traveling 3,000 miles to go there. Thanks.

Joyce L.
Apr 19, 2007

joycel64 wrote:
irene99 wrote:
joycel64 wrote:

Irene, is the lake accessible? I have been to Shawnee, but wanted a change. Are the units clean & grounds nice, etc.? I really appreciate the info because we will be traveling 3,000 miles to go there. Thanks.

Joycel--The units and grounds are kept clean. Access to the lake is walking thru the grassy meadow to a little wooden temporary dock (when I saw it last year & wish I had taken a picture). It was quiet and serene if that's what you're looking for. ukinak@msn.

Irene N.
Apr 19, 2007

irene99 wrote:
joycel64 wrote:
irene99 wrote:
joycel64 wrote:

Joycel--The units and grounds are kept clean. Access to the lake is walking thru the grassy meadow to a little wooden temporary dock (when I saw it last year & wish I had taken a picture). It was quiet and serene if that's what you're looking for. ukinak@msn.

Irene, Thank you so much. I was quite leary because of reviews I had read. I really appreciate your input. Joyce

Joyce L.
Jul 03, 2007

Has anyone heard of some type of construction or building of houses or develpment, does it still look the same? maryc359

Mary C.

Last edited by maryc359 on Jul 03, 2007 10:22 PM

Jul 03, 2007

maryc359 wrote:
Has anyone heard of some type of construction or building of houses or develpment, does it still look the same? maryc359

Was very uneasy about vacationing there, because of reviews & had never been there before. However, indoor pool opened in 5/07, the steps to the units are gone & they have ramps to enter. Very quiet, nice, plenty of deer, and very pleased with unit. Access to lake was very limited, but no on-going construction & really did not see developments. Nice general store across from Bushkill Falls. No cell phone service if you have Sprint for 20 miles. Just returned on 6/30/07. No recreational facilities per se or activities like in other resorts, i.e., movies, trips, games, reception.

Joyce L.
Jan 15, 2010

I own at Eagle Villiage @ Tamiment (since 1982) but haven't been there for quite a while (80's) since I exchange through RCI every year. Just curious what condition the place is in for 2010. I remember it as a very beautiful, quiet, peaceful, family friendly resort with large individual units separated by lots of space around the lake. Anyone been there recently?

Susan S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.