Makai Club Resort

MAKAI CLUB

Mar 20, 2007

DONT LET ANYONE FOOL YOU...THE CONDOS AT THE MAKAI CLUB ARE DISCUSTING.THEY ARE OLD AND NEED TO BE TORN DOWN AND REBUILT.WE JUST STAYED THERE IN FEBRUARY AND IT WAS ONE OF THE WORST EXPERIENCES IN MY LIFE.I DO ALOT OF TRAVELING AND HAVE STAYED AT MANY TIME SHARES BUT NONE AS BAD AS THIS ONE. FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND THE COTTAGES ARE NICE BUT THE CONDOS HAVE MOLD (AT LEAST THE ONE WE STAYED IN) ROOM 602. AVOID THIS RESORT IF YOU CAN.

Jackie T.
Feb 10, 2014

I totally agree this was a very old & outdated place. But in 2010 from August to early January 2011 the place was completely remodeled. Rooms were expanded, new flooring was put it, new paint, new electrical and plumbing, as well as new cabinets and furniture. Like I said a complete make over. The place looks and feels great now. I should know because I not only stayed there but I was involved in the restoration from day one with all the contractors. I am surprised though to see so many websites with old pictures of how it used to look. It's a shame.

jackiet29 wrote:
DONT LET ANYONE FOOL YOU...THE CONDOS AT THE MAKAI CLUB ARE DISCUSTING.THEY ARE OLD AND NEED TO BE TORN DOWN AND REBUILT.WE JUST STAYED THERE IN FEBRUARY AND IT WAS ONE OF THE WORST EXPERIENCES IN MY LIFE.I DO ALOT OF TRAVELING AND HAVE STAYED AT MANY TIME SHARES BUT NONE AS BAD AS THIS ONE. FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND THE COTTAGES ARE NICE BUT THE CONDOS HAVE MOLD (AT LEAST THE ONE WE STAYED IN) ROOM 602. AVOID THIS RESORT IF YOU CAN.

Raynaldo S.
Jun 11, 2014

I do not believe that reviews from 7 years ago would be relevant, nor should they stay on this site. The Makai Club Condo's have been renovated, and the management has undergone changes for the better.

Michael T.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.