Mar 23, 2007

Hello, I was wondering if this resort is part of Kings Creek Plantation and if so are they located near each other?

Lori R.
May 04, 2007

lori804 wrote:
Hello, I was wondering if this resort is part of Kings Creek Plantation and if so are they located near each other?
yes the townes are located towards the back of the resort by the newest pool complex

Lo O.
Apr 30, 2008

can anyone tell me anything about this resort especially about the 4 bedroom estates. Also best time to visit, weather and crowds. Thanx.

Abdul D.
Apr 19, 2013

These are very spacious bedrooms with up to date tv's, furniture and decorations. The crowds are not very large in this area of town. The complex is like a condo type enviornment with your own personal parking. It is literally next door to Water Country USA water park and a 10 minute ride to Busch Gardens adventure park. It is also located in a historical town of Williamsburg, VA which has several tourist sight seeing areas within a 30 minute drive. There is a thoroughbred horse race track that is open during the months of June and July that is within a driving distance. The best times to go here are in June-Early September. The weather is normally in the 70's-90's during the months of June-early September.

Allen F.

Last edited by allenf45 on Apr 19, 2013 08:00 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.