Mar 28, 2007

Does anyone know if TW2A unit 0634 is on the beach, or in the original building? I don't know how the resort it laid out.

Thank you.

Susan P.
Apr 25, 2007

susanp218 wrote:
Does anyone know if TW2A unit 0634 is on the beach, or in the original building? I don't know how the resort it laid out.

Thank you.

it is in the middle ocean front building, but not sure it is ocean front vs ocean view, meaning when on your balcony you may have to turn to the side to be facing the ocean.

Debra B.
May 17, 2007

What is the elevator situation like at the resort? I have been at the Fairfield Seawatch and they could use a few more elevators. I hope this place isn't the same. Thanx.

Bruce T.
Jul 19, 2007

bruce907 wrote:
What is the elevator situation like at the resort? I have been at the Fairfield Seawatch and they could use a few more elevators. I hope this place isn't the same. Thanx.
They could use more elevators in Tower three. There was a long wait when the pool cleared each evening.

Mickey L.
Jul 23, 2007

I need an Opinion which resort is better Ocean Boulevard or Seawatch Plantation.

Quadira L.
Aug 22, 2008

quadiral wrote:
I need an Opinion which resort is better Ocean Boulevard or Seawatch Plantation.

Seawatch is so much better than Ocean Blvd. Parking for one is a major problem in high demand times at Ocean Blvd. Would use points or rent at about $1500 per week and park 3 blocks away when you have groceries. Seawatch is excellent.

Thomas S.
Jul 12, 2009

any one know where TW2B is?

Anita F.
Jul 12, 2009

which tower has the best view of the ocean?

Anita F.
Jul 12, 2009

Towers 1, 2, and 3 have the best ocean view. Specific units within those towers have better views and some are ocean front.

Mickey L.

Last edited by mickey56 on Jul 12, 2009 03:51 AM

Jan 31, 2012

Why is SeaWatch so much better than Ocean Boulevard? Does it offer more ammenities, etc? Any restaurants you would recommend?

Lynn G.
Feb 26, 2013

My kids and especially my grand kids prefer Ocean Boulevard over Seawatch because there is so much to do within walking distance of Ocean Boulevard (public park, amusement park, beach stores, restaurants). Seawatch is about .9 miles from any restaurant or beach shop. Both Ocean Boulevard and Seawatch are definitely deserving of Gold Crown Status and are top-quality resorts. Both have excellent pools and beaches. Wyndham manages all four towers at Ocean Boulevard; at Seawatch, Wyndham manages all three villa buildings but has only part of the inventory in the two oceanfront towers. Part of One Tower is operated as a hotel; part of the other tower has units that are owned by private individuals who either use or rent their units. About a mile from Seawatch is a McAlister's Deli, a Wendys, a Popeyes, a Golden Corrall, and a Steak and Shake as well as Tanger Outlets. Close to Ocean Boulevard are two beach stores, Duffy Street Sea Food Shack, a couple of sandwich/deli/pizza/burger restaurants, and Hoskins Restaurant (which has a nice little salad bar and excellent fried fish and shrimp. Our favorite restaurant is the Bonefish Grill, on Route 17, about 1.3 miles from Ocean Boulevard. We also like the Sea Captains House (in Myrtle Beach and thus driving distance from either resort), especially for lunch specials.

David Fell

David J.
Jul 02, 2019

Dear Redweek, Don't you have more up to date reviews than those of a decade ago?

Faye B.
Jul 02, 2019

Faye B: The resort reviews are posted by RedWeek members who own at or travel to that particular resort. We don't add to, delete or edit those reviews. We encourage you to add a more up-to-date review if you have stayed at the resort. Thanks!

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.