Marina Baie des Anges

Where is this?

Apr 08, 2007

I cannot find either Villeneuve-Loubet or Baie des Anges on any map. I understand that it is between Nice and Cannes - this leaves very little real estate to search.

Patrice D.
Apr 09, 2007

patriced7 wrote:
I cannot find either Villeneuve-Loubet or Baie des Anges on any map. I understand that it is between Nice and Cannes - this leaves very little real estate to search.

I found this map that might be helpful http://frenchriviera.bizland.com/maps/vl_area_with_ring.gif

Marty F

Last edited by marty8084 on Apr 09, 2007 12:57 AM

May 13, 2007

patriced7 wrote:
DO NOT STAY HERE

We made the big mistake and left after 2 nights.It's a hole.The rooms you will be given are not in that building in the picture but below level with no view.The furniture is ratty and the bed is horrible.Crime seems to be a big problem there.You have to leave a $500 security deposit and they check the room thoroughly before you leave and you need to pay for electricity.

Carol S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.