Apr 11, 2007

Can you please tell me if there is a way to request week 33 for Shell Isalnd Beach Club in Sanibel Island???

Thanks you, Jennifer Murano

Jennifer M.

Last edited by jenniferm8 on Apr 11, 2007 06:59 AM

Apr 11, 2007

That should be week 33

Jennifer M.
May 06, 2007

go on HGVC,com website to get their phone number and they will probably have one. I am trying to rent out wk 24 with them

Char S.
May 10, 2007

chars7 wrote:
go on HGVC,com website to get their phone number and they will probably have one. I am trying to rent out wk 24 with them
Thank you for replying to my posting. Ihave tried that already but, they are out of there mind as to what they want to charge me. They quoted me 1650.00 out the door. I searched and searched for a unit on the web and found an owner who negotiated his price and brought it down to 1200.00 out the door. I think he owns the whole year so I will give you the email adress for you to contact. If he does in fact own the whole year the unit number will be 6C. Good luck. Let me know how you do. Jennifer

Jennifer M.

Last edited by marty8084 on May 10, 2007 01:51 PM

Jul 09, 2007

Could you settle for wk 35, Labor Day week?

I have unit I may not be able to use.

want to charge me. They quoted me 1650.00 out the door. I searched and searched for a unit on the web and found an owner who negotiated his price and brought it down to 1200.00 out the door. I think he owns the whole year so I will give you the email adress for you to contact. If he does in fact own the whole year the unit number will be 6C. Good luck. Let me know how you do. Jennifer l

George W.
Jul 09, 2007

georgew120 wrote:
Could you settle for wk 35, Labor Day week?

I have unit I may not be able to use.

want to charge me. They quoted me 1650.00 out the door. I searched and searched for a unit on the web and found an owner who negotiated his price and brought it down to 1200.00 out the door. I think he owns the whole year so I will give you the email adress for you to contact. If he does in fact own the whole year the unit number will be 6C. Good luck. Let me know how you do. Jennifer

l No thanks. I am alredy booked and ready to go in fact. Thanks for the reply. Jennifer

Jennifer M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.