May 16, 2007

Could someone tell me what appliances are incuded in the kitchen - I gather there is no washer/dryer.

Thanks,

Cornelia

Cornelia F.
Jun 02, 2007

Cornelia, We stayed at the Villas in April. I know there is a dishwasher but cant remember if there was a garabge disposal or not. The kitchen is large and the entire unit has plenty of room. There is no Washer/Dryer in the unit. However, just outside your unit is a patio. There is a privacy gate at the patio and if you go out the gate there is a laundry room right off the pool just steps outside your unit. You do have to share with other units but we had very little problem doing laundry every other day or so. This is a very nice place.

James C.
Jun 26, 2007

corneliaf2 wrote:
Could someone tell me what appliances are incuded in the kitchen - I gather there is no washer/dryer.

Thanks,

Cornelia

there is a garbage disposal, along with a full size fridge, range and dishwasher. No washer and dryer, but right next to the activity center there is a laundramat open until 10 pm

Jeri C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.