Timeshare Companies

Equivest Vacation Club

May 18, 2007

I'm looking at buying a unit that comes with 3000 points in the Everquest system. I've never heard of them before. Can someone enlighten me? How point does the average 2 bdr Red week take?

Jim Y.
Jun 30, 2008

Equivest has been aquired by Festiva. Under the existing Equivest Plan you have access to 14 resorts. Outer Banks Beach Club (Kill Devil Hills, NC), Peppertree Atlantic Beach (Atlantic Beach, NC), Blue Ridge Village (Banner Elk, NC), Vacation Club Villas (Asheville, NC), Peppertree Maggie Valley (Maggie Valley, NC), Laurel Point (Gatlinburg, TN), Peppertree Ocean Club (North Myrtle Beach, SC), Peppertree By The Sea (North Myrtle Beach, SC), Sands (North Myrtle Beach, SC), Sandpebble Beach Club (Surfside Beach, SC), Sea Mystique (Garden City, SC) Wild Wing Resort (Conway , SC), Mirror Lake & Tamarack (Wisconsin Dells, WI) & Thousand Hills (Branson, MO). The points needed for a 2 bedroom during Prime time range from 2800 - 3510. The best thing about Equivest is the trading power with II. You can exchange a 2 bedroom prime season with 2100 points. I have traded into Marriott, Hyatt, and Disney properties.

Patricia D M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.