Villas of Sedona

Villas of Sedona vs Sedona Springs

Jun 18, 2007

I heard these are sister resorts and you can use the ammenaties of one when staying at the other. Is this true and what are the differences between the two? Which is your favorite?

Rick M.
Jun 26, 2007

rmatarrese wrote:
I heard these are sister resorts and you can use the ammenities of one when staying at the other. Is this true and what are the differences between the two? Which is your favorite?

I just stayed at the Villas of Sedona in May and you could use all the amenities at both resorts. Check-in is at the Sedona Springs resort for both resorts. There are pools at both resorts; the indoor pool is at the Villas. The gym is at Sedona Springs, Activitiy center is at the Villas, hot tubs at both places.

The 2 bedrooms at the villas are not lockouts, while the 2 bedrooms at the Springs are lockouts, therefore; larger with small kitchenette and sitting area in the second bedroom.

Sedona springs are larger units than the Villas, but the Villas are very adequate in size, probably about 1100 sq ft. Villas have upstair balconies, I did not see any at the Springs.

They are both great resorts and literally next door to each other.

Hope this helps

Jeri C.

Last edited by jeri14 on Jun 26, 2007 07:01 PM

Dec 20, 2007

I heard these are sister resorts and you can use the Hi - we stay here every year. The difference is really in what you will be using the unit for. If you have children with you, you would find the villas are better - they have a family friendly almost apartment feel. You won't have to worry about kids getting involved in a seperate kitchen/microwave/stove. If you are going with another couple or older teens you would like the springs - the lock off is very seperate for privacy.

Jerry M.
Jan 27, 2012

These posts are so old. Has no one stayed at the Villas of Sedona lately? If so, could you comment on the facilities?

Carol E.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.