Timeshare Companies

TransWorld Timeshares International

Jul 11, 2007

Has anyone dealt with TransWorld Timeshares International? They want $1200 to rent my Sheraton Mt Vista in Avon, Colorado. I have three banked weeks for week 38. Due to a family financial crisis, I need to get three weeks rented and they say they will start at $2100 per week. Also, they say since my Week 38 is deeded I will get more on the sale of the week. This is the third company I have paid to help. One was ACE Timeshares and the other was Resort Equity Marketing. Let me know your thoughts on these companies. Virtuocity Thanks!

Rebecca V.
Jul 12, 2007

DO NOT pay an upfront fee to another company to supposedly rent or sell your timeshare. They are rip-off artists. Once they get your upfront money, they have ZERO incentive to rent or sell your timeshare.

If it's a desirable week, you can just as easily rent it yourself here on Redweek and/or other internet timeshare classified sites.

There's an old saying, "burn me once .... it's your fault, burn me twice ...... its my fault". You've already been burned twice .... don't fall for it again.

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.