Imperial Hawaii Vacation Club

Condition of Imperial

Jul 12, 2007

Does anyone know if The Imperial has received any renovations in the last few years (such as furniture, colors, etc.)?

Norma J.
Aug 20, 2007

Call and ask them, I believe there was a special assessment in the last year or so, certainly the outside looks better now.

Paul G.
Aug 21, 2007

Thanks for the info. We leave for there this Thursday! How about Sweetwater at Waikiki?

Norma J.
Jan 16, 2008

Could anyone tell me about the Imperial.

Patti G.

Last edited by marty8084 on Jan 16, 2008 04:13 PM

Apr 22, 2012

I am an owner there (4 weeks) we have Flat screen TVs in the living room and bedroom plus DVD players but its still the same tired old furniture as it was 20 years ago BUT Location-Location-location- cant beat it

Carole S.
Oct 21, 2012

It is not a Five Star Resort............But the location can't be beat...the staff is friendly and helpful and remember you year after year. We have a Koa unit and love it........

Jim C.
Dec 13, 2012

I have a Koa Unit and have stayed there the last 4 years. You can't beat the location............the beach is right there and Lewers St. has everything you might be looking for. We stayed in a local hotel a number of times and the cost is much for for about 350 sq. ft. We get twice the space for a lot less.

Jim C.
Jun 25, 2013

I stayed there in Feb. of 2013 as of yet the rooms have not been upgraded.

Connie H.
Nov 12, 2013

Plans are underway for full renovations a floor at a time starting in 2015. Test floor to be done June 2014. While updates are needed they do a great job of keeping things clean. Recently updating most tub and shower units. Can't beat locatikn. Just got back two weeks ago from 12 day visit and I can 't wait to go back.

normaj15 wrote:
Does anyone know if The Imperial has received any renovations in the last few years (such as furniture, colors, etc.)?

Ann Z.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.