Christmas Mountain Village

Variety is the Spice of Christmas Mountain

Jul 17, 2007

The grounds of Christmas Mt. include an unusual variety of housing types which makes it different from most timeshare resorts. There are cabins, cottages, Townhomes, and Timbers as well as trailer and tent camping.

Their old indoor pool and registration building burned down a few years ago and has been replaced by a new and improved edition. If you have young children, you may feel safer here that at the more extensive (and expensive) water parks in the Dells. There is also a large outdoor pool with hot tub and several small pools scattered around the grounds.

We have taken family here several times and highly recommend it, winter or summer. (Xmas Mt. is part of the Bluegreen Resort group.)

MD

Mary D.
Jun 15, 2012

I have stayed here once per year for the last 4-5 years. I agree with the above posting by adahiscout -- they have more variety in types of units, or homes: cabins, townhouses, villas, etc. than any other resort I have visited. So you get a lot of different locations and views each time you go here. It's not like the rest of Wisconsin Dells -- this has a more rural, country-feeling ambience to it than the water parks. I have stayed in the townhomes twice and the villas twice as well as a cabin. They all had great views and had good experiences. Only had to call maint. once and the sink problem in the kitchen was fixed in less then 30 minutes by them. The interiors need a bit more refreshing but newer furniture, kitchen supplies and bedding has been found in return visits. Well-maintained. JUST one larger indoor pool area but about ten pools outside for summertime. 2 activity center buildings. Games for use. Lots of attractions and restaurants about 2-3 miles away -- or you can spend a whole week at this resort just golfing or swimming or skiing the slopes if that is what you want to do! I had a great townhouse right next to the first slope once, and cabin in the middle of a forest area one return winter. During the spring, I had a 2 bathroom 2 bedroom villa on hole #9 with my parents. The kitchen was a bit small, but the bathrooms and bedrooms were all nicely done and we had a newer 42" flat panel TV in our living room with a real working fireplace! The townhomes have a gas burning fireplace and washer/dryer combo stacked unit in theirs. The villas and cabins share access to a laundry facility if you're staying for a longer time. It was free for me to do laundry on my last day of the trip -- which was nice. Many on-site activities and programs planned. They had not one but 2 cable channels devoted to their resort activities. Great place to visit all 4 seasons. Also within 10 minutes of two OUTLET shopping centers as well -- so great for those Thanksgiving or christmas time shopping trips. The resort is located on a county highway about 2 miles from interstate 90 but it is clearly marked and signage is good/ easy to follow to get to this resort. They have a golf shop, ski shop and restaurant on-site. The restaraunt, MULLIGANS, was under new mgmt. during our last stay march 2012 -- so we did not dine there. It has been decently priced and good portions, and at least very convenient in the past. Be sure to stop by the concierge desk if you are doing any off-site activities as they usually have discounted coupons or rates on about 100 attractions in town. I've been here with parents, friends, younger brothers and their families -- everyone has had a good time and was impressed by the staff and residents here. PLEASE note -- sales staff can be a bit pushy at times here at this location, so opt-out of any tours.

Michael R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.