April Sound at Lake Conroe

Pictures of This Resort

It's funny that I can't find any picture on VRI or ORE's websites. One front view of this timeshare is all I see. Anyone out there have additional pictures or information besides the one photo listed on this site? Thanks for any feed back.

Helpful? 0 0

stephaniem160 wrote:
It's funny that I can't find any picture on VRI or ORE's websites. One front view of this timeshare is all I see. Anyone out there have additional pictures or information besides the one photo listed on this site? Thanks for any feed back.

Hi Stephanie,

You're right, there aren't many pictures out there of this resort. I've added one picture but can't find any others. Hopefully, members will share personal photos with us so we can add to the main page.

Thanks, Marty


Reply to this thread

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Related discussions