Club Sea Oats

Anyon own or been here?

Aug 22, 2007

I'm interested in your opinion of the place, and the area. Recommendations for retaurants and bars nearby? Thanks!

Steve M.
Apr 13, 2008

stevem294 wrote:
I'm interested in your opinion of the place, and the area. Recommendations for retaurants and bars nearby? Thanks!
I just took over my stepfather's timeshare there, and we have been to Club Sea Oats a couple of times and we love it. Usually we just go to the grocery store there and cook right there in the room. Karen

Karen L.
Apr 13, 2008

karenl333 wrote:
stevem294 wrote:
I just took over my stepfather's timeshare there, and we have been to Club Sea Oats a couple of times and we love it. Usually we just go to the grocery store there and cook right there in the room. Karen

Thanks, Karen. Is it kid friendly?

Steve M.
Oct 02, 2008

HiSteven 294

Yes we have been there for 5 years and now we have bought weeks 6 and 7 elsewhere because we couldnot get the two weeks together, we rent it out to other people and hope to sell it. We enjoyed it, close to stores of all kinds, Oliver Garden, the yacht club and the fish restaurant at the bottom of the South Orange Bridge. The place is clean, has Bar-Ba-Que, hot tub, heated pool, TV in every room. Just sorry we couldnot get two weeks together, race weeks. Our week is 7, hope this answers your question

Dorothy C.

Last edited by marty8084 on Oct 03, 2008 02:53 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.