Sunrise at Moon Palace

All inclusive

Sep 05, 2007

Does anyone know if I rent a time share at Moon Palace does that include the all inclusive package. If not can an all inclusive (All meals, beverages etc.) be purchased separately?

Liane L.
Jan 20, 2008

lianel3 wrote:
Does anyone know if I rent a time share at Moon Palace does that include the all inclusive package. If not can an all inclusive (All meals, beverages etc.) be purchased separately?
Was wondering if you ever found out the answer to your question? We are looking into vacationing here and would the the all inclusive package also.

Chris L.
Jan 30, 2008

chris1936 wrote:
lianel3 wrote:
Was wondering if you ever found out the answer to your question? We are looking into vacationing here and would the the all inclusive package also.
If you rent a time share with the owner the amount that you pay does include all inclusive, manicures massages, pedicures and the excursions. I am able to use the Presidential Suite and also the Jacuzzi Suites because I am an owner. If you rent thru the Moon Palace it does not include everything that an owner is able to offer. Some owners do not have the same. You will be able to see when you read on redweek.com.

Alyce G.

Last edited by marty8084 on Jan 30, 2008 10:18 PM

Feb 12, 2008

alyceg2 wrote:
chris1936 wrote:
lianel3 wrote:
If you rent a time share with the owner the amount that you pay does include all inclusive, manicures massages, pedicures and the excursions. I am able to use the Presidential Suite and also the Jacuzzi Suites because I am an owner. If you rent thru the Moon Palace it does not include everything that an owner is able to offer. Some owners do not have the same. You will be able to see when you read on redweek.com.

I am the owner of certain property at virginia and member of Interval exchange network. When I ask Interval desk staff if I rent a property at cancun which is offering all inclusive package I would get 2 bed room accomodation and also all inclusive package, he said no. They only offer the property without all inclusive package and If I want AL package I whould buy one seperately.

Now I'm confused.

Joonhwa P.
Oct 25, 2011

Be very careful timeshare renter especially when renting a timeshare from a resort owner. It mostly likely does NOT include all-inclusive. I recently was looking to rent The Fives Hotel and Private Residences located in Cancun and found out the cost for all-inclusive package run as little as $75/day/person and as much as $186 depending on which season. All-inclusive package must be purchased separately.

Thuy P.
Dec 27, 2011

Look up fees onRCI.com all inclusives...

Gary H.
Apr 22, 2021

Be very careful timeshare renter especially when renting a timeshare from a resort owner. It mostly likely does NOT include all-inclusive.

Bernar D.
Apr 23, 2021

I believe that it is possible, but it is better for you to connect with the support service

Trey P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.