Deerhurst Resort

Deerhurst Photo Posted

This (with the gardens out front and the two shed dormer windows atop the building) is not a photo of Deerhurst Resort. I do not know what property this is.

Helpful? 0 0

kayb60 wrote:
This (with the gardens out front and the two shed dormer windows atop the building) is not a photo of Deerhurst Resort. I do not know what property this is.

Hi,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have updated the photos and hope they represent this resort well.

Thanks again, Marty

The interior of rooms that you show are per night rental accommodation and are not a representation of the timeshare suites. Guests would be very misled to see these.

kayb60 wrote:
The interior of rooms that you show are per night rental accommodation and are not a representation of the timeshare suites. Guests would be very misled to see these.

Thank you. I have removed the interior photos. If you have any interior photos that represent the timeshare suites please email them to support@redweek.com.

Thanks again, Marty


Reply to this thread

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Related discussions